- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What initially drew me to this repair shop was the rating. And now I know why it's rated so high. I went in thinking I needed a new starter. It ended up being a bad cable. I feel like many shops could have taken advantage of this opportunity to pull a fast one, but Robert and his crew were honest and ethical. I will forever take my business there and I highly suggest Trend Auto Repair.
Took 2002 Chevy Trailbkazer in for coolant leak and water pump replacement. Was treated very professionally by Robert. Explained everything in detail. Did not take advantage of the situation and only replaced what was needed instead of trying to charge for extra unnecessary parts. Now have a smooth running vehicle with a nice warranty. Highly recommend their services.
Very friendly staff and willing to work with you price wise! I will definitely continue to bring my car here! Thank you for great service.
If you want a solid estimation on your vehicle and someone who will be honest first even before making money on your vehicle look no further! Ask for Robert and he will take great care of you. I could of kept on putting money into my car and trying to fix things and he pointed me in the right direction to get a new car, when he could of kept on making money off me! Very friendly guy and very happy with my car! Hard to find genuine people nowadays, so I'd recommend Trends Auto to anyone!