- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I love taking my car to Trend Auto they inspect my car whenever I take it in there to make sure everything is running right even if I just need an oil change and filter, Robert is awesome as is Tony and all the technicians. Prices are great a lot cheaper than taking them to the dealership. Well so they are very honest and very easy to deal with. Best place to go when you have a problem with your vehicle.
I want to deeply thank this auto location for taking the time for figuring out my car that I've had a issue with these past couple months the last auto place told me misinformation that caused me to lose $180 for a repair not needed within minutes this location figured out my problem with a simple milewise plug in causing my car to have misfires and hesitating after they unplugged it my car is back to driving like it should and my oil change was done within minutes I absolutely will be coming back for my car needs. T H A N K Y O U !!!!!!!
I came here a few months ago because the belt in my truck shredded. They replaced it, but the Owner noticed I was still under powertrain warranty and went to bat for me with my dealership when they said the issue would not be covered. I had an oil leak in my truck this time and since I was due for an oil change anyway, I went in. Again, owner pointed out that I was still under warranty and if it's a big issue dealer would cover it. They did my oil change and my filter was just loose. They didn't try to oversell me on anything. They got me in and out. I truly feel they actually care about their customers and don't just try to get them to spend the most money they can. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. As a woman, I feel very comfortable going in and know that I will not be taken advantage of. Also, the oil change price was great, better than most places around here. Definitely check them out.